Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bicycling for Pie


So two nights ago...

I had a dream that I was living in a house down the street from my Mom. We were literally on the same street but it seemed really far away. She kept calling me on the phone to come over and visit her for dinner sometime but I kept saying it would be too far to bicycle (since apparently cars didn't exist in my dream). One night (apparently this dreamed spanned over a week or so) I decided to surprise her and bike on over unannounced. I remember it was 7:00 at night, and it was dark. My "Aunt I" was there with my Mom. They had already had dinner but they were still having pie (I believe it was apple pie). So I stayed for some pie and then I biked back to my house.

I probably dreamt about "Aunt I" because she's coming to town this week for a family event. At some point this week, I was talking to a friend about how it would be fun to ride bicycles (even though I don't have one). As for apple pie, I haven't seen any of that lately or talked about it....I guess I was feeling patriotic??


No comments:

Post a Comment