Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Breakfast Buddies

Last night's dream ONCE AGAIN took place at my childhood home. No lions this time though!

In this dream, my old college friends, JZ & CZ had bought the house and were living in it with their 2 children (Although they are married, they don't have children...although they are expecting one). I'm Facebook friends with them both still, although I don't really talk to them and I haven't seen them in years so I don't know why they made a dream appearance last night. CZ was upstairs doing something - I want to say some kind of carpentry project. JZ was in the kitchen trying to make breakfast for the two kids (who were in the other room) but JZ had one broken arm with a cast going almost up to her shoulder so she needed my assistance bringing the dishes to the kids.

I think I had a dream about breakfast because I had been thinking about trying something new for breakfast today and I was excited about it. I'm a dork, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment