Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm back!!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! Life got a little cRa&ZYyyYYY for a few weeks there. When life is that crazy, I don't really have too many dreams either.

Thankfully, things have settled down and my dreams are coming back!


First, there was the "boating" dream. Actually, I think it was more about yachts than boats. Anyway...I was at a country club type building (or yacht club). A lot of my former coworkers were there (from different places of my former employment). There were a lot of white clothes and we were all sipping on mixed drinks. We were right on the edge of some body of water and it was a very relaxing and fun atmosphere. I was informing them that I wasn't going to be working with them anymore. They wished me well and we continued on with our merriment - drinking and hanging out by the water.

Then last night, there was the dog dream. It didn't start out like a dog dream though. It actually started out where I needed a place to stay. Somehow, I ended up at the house of L (a former coworker who I am not on good terms with). She was also not in the boat dream with my former coworkers. I remember thinking everything physical was very...pronounced and over-positively exaggerated. Like I remember thinking in the dream that L had such smooth, clear skin and was really pretty (She is pretty in person, but in the dream it seemed over-emphasized). She also kept changing her outfits and I was admiring her dresses and thinking that this one green one looked like the type of clothing you would get at Anthropologie and that it was so cute. Her two children were also in the dream and they were extremely blonde. Not like blindingly blonde, but there was just this  glowing aura around their hair like it was "pure" or something (and her kids aren't even blonde in real life). I was staying at L's house and we were playing in a pool for a large part of the dream. The sunshine was also very exaggerated. It was very bright, but warm and comforting.

Then we skip ahead to where I'm in a field. I'm holding a black puppy that I realize I helped deliver (even though there's no other dog around) and the dog is not all covered in goo. It's fluffy and cute. I start bringing it around to people telling them that it's name is William but I'm going to call it "Willie."


I find it very interesting that I had two dreams about coworkers and they both involved a body of water as well. What do you think that could mean? If it's any help, I recently got a new job offer (so I guess that's why I'm dreaming of former coworkers) but I'm not sure about the water part...

No comments:

Post a Comment