Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blowing Every Which Way

In last night's dream, I was in a very large stone building (kind of castle-like) and at first it appeared to be a school. I appeared to be there to work (teach) but then I walked up a large, wide flight of stone steps and this floor I was on was a hospital ward. All of a sudden, I was in a hospital bed. I was wearing the white robe with the blue triangles on it and had a thin, white sheet covering me. I remember I had an IV going into my arm. Then, a doctor came up to me and handed me a red balloon and told me that if I was going to get any better, I would need to continuously blow up this balloon so I sat there by myself, blowing in the red balloon, letting it deflate, then blowing it up again.

Then, I was back on the bottom landing of the stone steps and I was standing with my friend Halene and we were just conversing as if this stone castle-like building was a school. There were tons of people walking all around us. Suddenly, I pointed out that there was a funnel cloud that had just formed a tornado and it was headed our way (as we could see it through the floor-to-ceiling window wall opposite of us). It was a skinny little thing of a tornado, not too scary looking. Everyone else ran to hide but Halene and I decided there wasn't enough time to run anywhere and it didn't look so bad so we simply "hit the deck" and covered our heads. The window broke, and little tiny glass bits flew everywhere but it felt more like a gentle breeze blew over us. We stood up, continued our conversation, and walked down the next flight of stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment